Norda is looking for a reliable and experienced project manager with technical insight to lead diverse projects across the company. This is an exciting role within a diverse team of individuals with varied skills and experience.
At Norda, we are proud of our people and together we have created many different software solutions for businesses and organizations. We prioritize creating a comfortable and pleasant work environment, providing our staff with opportunities to grow in their roles.
We offer analysis, design, development, and consulting services for software solutions. In our society, so much of our time is spent at work - that's why at Norda, we strive to create a healthy work environment where everyone feels comfortable.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Oversight, prioritization, and scheduling of various projects
- Communication with stakeholders
- Follow up and monitoring
- Quality assurance and control
- Participation in requirement gathering & project plans
- Participation in scope definition & agreements & reports
- Leading teams according to Scrum methodology
- Passion for developing cutting edge software
- Respectful, creative & patient attitude
- Drive to achieve results, make changes & progress
- Willingness to learn something new
- Experience leading software projects from start to finish
- Solution oriented thinking & technical expertise
Preferred qualifications & experience
- Relevant university degree
- Knowledge of Agile methodology - Experience in analysis work
What we offer.
- Diverse tasks in modern technology stack
- Family friendly company with flexible presence
- Opportunity to work in a team with interesting & skilled people
- Environment where everyone has a voice
- Equipment of your choice
- Active social committee organizing small & large events regularly
- Subsidized lunch & lots of snacks
- Internet & mobile phone support
- Competitive salary
... And more!
- Applications must be received by February 17th 2023. Please send your application along with CV to email@example.com. For more information please contact Telma Hrönn Númadóttir, Project Manager at Norda on 583 0303 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be treated as confidential and all applications will receive a response.